Moving towards pilotless planes, Airbus recently coordinated automated takeoffs from one of its planes.
Linking dopamine and temporal difference learning, DeepMind AI shared their interesting discovery in a blog post.
A Brazilian artist shared his designs of a DeLorean DMC-12 online for all to savor.
The first application will be to help the visually impaired.
The device is identical to the Navy's EARS sensor system.
EventsSee All Events
- EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference 16-19 Nov 2020 Antwerp, Belgium
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainability 2nd Edition Conference London, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Electronics & Electrical Engineering (ICEEE Seoul 2020) Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology - Nano Seoul 2020 Seoul, Korea, South
- International Conference and Exhibition on Materials & Engineering Seoul, Korea, South
- ICWE 2020 Las Vegas, NV United States
- FutureFest 2020 London, United Kingdom
- 51st World Congress on Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice Sydney, Australia
- The Preservation of Coastal Environment and Landscape Identity GOZO, Malta
- Civil Engineering Convention (CIVILCON’20) Istanbul, Turkey
The team of astronomers traced the journey of phosphorus, a key element in DNA, from star-forming regions to comets.
The trees native to China date back to prehistoric times.
The new study shows that targeting nearby "stoma" cells might improve survival rates.
The 10 year plan is the "biggest railway modernization program" in the history of the country.
The Common Murres birds were found washed ashore on the west coast of the U.S. in 2015 and 2016.
JobsSee All Jobs
It would reduce electronic waste and improve the consumer experience, says the E.U.
The planet is part of the Proxima Centauri planetary system.
After the private test on January 28, a public beta will be available to all.
Could these new VR glasses bring the industry closer to fulfilling its potential?
The UV lights reflected off the snow to give residents of Snowflake, Arizona a treat.
Unsupervised learning and anomaly detection are being applied to learn what makes a solar storm a superstorm.